My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Friday Fillins #129

>> 6/19/2009



1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting them to be dependent on you.

2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a good winner.

3. eating a whole cake is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.

4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy doing things to stay on their position and are trying their best to keep the power by becoming a PM.tsk tsk.

5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine love and fidelity.

6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without spices or flavorings in it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking care of my sick son, tomorrow my plans include laundry! again! and Sunday, I want to havev a god rest!

13 comments:

Life Scraps and Patches June 19, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

Hope you have a good weekend and that you do get that rest.

Caryl June 19, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

get well soon to your son....
My entry is here.

Happy weekend!

Marites June 19, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

hope your son will get well soon. #3 will get me dizzy:) have a good weekend ahead!

My fill-ins are in here..
http://marites1034.bravejournal.com

Vanniedosa June 19, 2009 at 11:26 AM  

i do hope things change for the PI when we have a new President :)

have a good weekend Dez, and get well soon to Nico

Marie June 19, 2009 at 11:45 AM  

Hope your son gets well soon..You deserve to rest mommy..

My answers are up at this URL:
http://vmarie00.blogspot.com/2009/06/friday-fill-ins-129.html

Julie June 19, 2009 at 1:30 PM  

Good job-happy weekend!

Mariposa June 19, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

I love reading your post especially in #4. I certainly agree with you that politicians are trying their very best to stay in their position.
Get well soon to your son and enjoy your weekend.

Mariposa's Friday Fill-Ins

Lori L. Clark Art June 19, 2009 at 11:13 PM  

Oooh good answer: Love and fidelity!

Anonymous,  June 19, 2009 at 11:26 PM  

Hope your little monkey is well soon! Laundry sounds like fun!


Happy Friday!
I played too!

Anonymous,  June 19, 2009 at 11:46 PM  

I hope your son feels better. It may be a long weekend waiting; but, I loved the times when my son was sick if only because he seemed to need me then.

Anonymous,  June 20, 2009 at 1:10 AM  

Hope your son feels better and you get that rest.

Maria's Space June 20, 2009 at 7:21 AM  

I love your #2 answer.
http://reesspace.blogspot.com/2009/06/attack-of-rainy-friday-memes.html

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP