My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Friday Fillins #144

>> 10/02/2009


1. I have a history of Asthma.

2. Super heroes power to help victims of typhoon Ondoy is something I wish I knew.

3. I'm eating (or recently ate) Corned beef for breakfast.

4. Dirt and mud caused by typhoon Ondoy are still on the road.

5. So that's it, that's very easy.

6. Be thankful for what you have, it's better than nothing!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to staying up late, tomorrow my plans include laundry and Sunday, I want to hear mass!

click on the image to join.

10 comments:

Unknown October 2, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

So true - we definitely need to be thankful for what we have. God is good.

Have a very happy Friday.

Miss.nhm October 2, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

Stopping by Friday Fill-ins :D

Lulu October 2, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

what's left of Ondoy is really devastating
My Friday Fill-in entry

Rechie October 2, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

great answers...except the asthma...i know how hard it is...i got a friend who have asthma sometimes talga halos di na xa makahinga...

I like the #2 answer..kong pwede lang sana

http://chuchieshideaway.blogspot.com/2009/10/friday-fill-ins-10.html

Unknown October 2, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

That's an interesting breakfast ;)

Here's mine

Unknown October 2, 2009 at 7:53 PM  

They are in my prayers. Have a great weekend :)

Rose Jane October 2, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

I like corn beef too. Ondoy gives a wake up call to everyone!

http://buhatsatambay.com/friday-fill-ins-3

Sherrie October 2, 2009 at 10:15 PM  

Hi!
Great list! I will be doing laundry over the weekend also. Have a great day!

Sherrie
http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2009/10/friday-fill-ins.html

Mrs.Who October 3, 2009 at 1:26 AM  

Ondoy what a sad condtion it is in rather what is left of it. Cornbeef for breakfast sounds good.

Feel free to stop by.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP