My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

A Unique Beauty Product

>> 10/31/2009

Holiday season is just around the corner, I know that many of you are now in search for some gifts that you would want to give to your friends and relatives. I have done my lists now but still do lack gifts for my female friends. Since they are so into mineral make ups nowadays, I am planing to just give them makeups. While doing the search for the makeups, I stumble upon this cute Personalized Lip Balm over the net and it really caught my attention. Very unique isn't it?

All you have to do is to submit a digital photo of you and use the lip balm sample as a guide-avoid extra background images. Just be sure to submit the correct of names, wedding dates and messages to your guests. This is a unique and nice items very good for corporate giveaways and for promos too. I would definitely suggest this one to my boss as he was asking me last week to canvass for some nice giveaways that we will be offering to our customers and clients this holiday season, we have been giving the same planner and calendars for the past two years and this new product would definitely give delight to our customers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP