My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Friday Fillins # 148

>> 10/30/2009


1. It was a dark and stormy night, the typhoon Santi is coming.

2. Its heavy, so I offered to take the books myself.

3. Rushing out, I heard someone calling my name.

4. creepy...I think I heard a howl!

5. Shhhh... I think I heard something.

6. I'm so hungry! please give me something good to eat!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to staying up late to finish online tasks , tomorrow my plans include household chores and prepare christmas decors! and Sunday, I want to relax!

6 comments:

Unknown October 30, 2009 at 7:55 PM  

Have a great weekend! Enjoyed your list.

Mariposa October 30, 2009 at 8:05 PM  

I hope you'll enjoy putting up Christmas decors! :)



Mariposa's Fill-Ins

Unknown October 31, 2009 at 4:16 AM  

Have a great Halloween weekend :)

Andrea October 31, 2009 at 4:19 AM  

I have the same thing for #6 :)

Marice October 31, 2009 at 5:23 AM  

wow u will be puttin on chrtsmas decors now.. nice!

have a happy weekend!
u may view mine if u have time

Lori L. Clark Art October 31, 2009 at 7:45 AM  

Christmas already! :) Have fun!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP