My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Sunday Activity

>> 10/11/2009

I should have been relaxed and at ease but my schedule for today was not met since I wasn't able to do the laundry yesterday, I slept very late last night to finish my online tasks but were not able to finish them all and I woke up very early to the do the laundry and went to my parents place before lunch. Got home at around 3 p.m and I really felt so tired and sleepy, took a 1 hour sleep and now I am up to finish another round of household chores. Oh well, I need to iron my office clothes and Gabby's school uniform. I need to sleep early tonight to recharge and be ready for another week of office works! BTW, a relative of DH from YS is inviting us to come over as they have the Las Vegas Show Tickets on hand. OH well, a trip to the US has been a long time dream for us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP