My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

My Weekend Recap and To Do's

>> 10/10/2008

It's Friday once again and I need to update you on my bloggeries today! With the recent happenings I had the past weeks I thank God for always being there all this time. For the warm concerns blogging friends have given me are well appreciated! For the happy family I have which is really a great big help where I draw the strength and faith to hold on... And finding reasons to laugh despite the pain. It helps lighten up the burden...

  • Grocery after office hours today
  • laundry clothes
  • general cleaning
  • review for Gabby's 2nd summative exam next week
  • upload photos for my next weeks' entries. hee




Have a happy Friday everyone! :)

1 comments:

mimi11460 October 10, 2008 at 8:46 PM  

Your such a busy Mom but I'm sure you are happy of what you are doing just like me..

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP