My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Thank You!

>> 10/06/2008

I've spent my weekend on the hospital with my mother. The reason why she was confined is due to high blood and diabetes. I forgot how high was her blood pressure, but her sugar level raised up to 497.6. Oh my! good thing she did not faint and the doctor said that she was almost near to get a mild stroke. She's in a stable condition now. Our kuya, the panganay was the one who financed all her hospital bills and expenses. My niece and nanay's panganay na apo , is the one who took care of her and her bantay all night and day! grabe, hindi ko kinaya ang puyat at pagod last friday. but we will do everything for a mom. My mother was kinda emotional, especially she knew all along that the longer you stay at the hospital, the higher your bill is going up. All we could do is divert her attention to avoid complications on her health. Sa panahon ngayon, talagang bawal ang magkasakit! I hate seeing heart breaking scenes whenever I go to a hospital, which I did saw since my mom was there. Health is really wealth! that's all I can say... BTW, I would like to thank everyone who left a message of concern and prayers for me and my mother. It really means a lot. Thanks :)


......And another conversations from dneero



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP