My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

We Need Friends Tag

>> 10/07/2008

Friends are so special in one's life. finding a true one is a treasure to be really thankful of!
glad I've earned a lot in this so called blogging world!

thanks so much Shimumsy!



We need Friends for many reasons,
all throughout the season.
We need Friends to comfort us when we are sad,
and to have fun with us when we are glad.
We need Friends to give us good advice,
We need someone we can count on,
and treat us nice.
We need Friends to remember us
one we have passed sharing memories
that will always last.


This is for you, Tet, Cee, Wheng, Vannie and Jhona.

1 comments:

sweetytots October 7, 2008 at 9:19 AM  

hi i just updated my blogroll, I included you in it. Hope we can exlink. If you have other blogs that you like me yo include. Please comment on my first post at sweet..pretty..naughty.. thank you!

here are my blogs, please visit if you'd like to check the blogroll.

sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP