My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Relaxed

>> 10/24/2008

.........Finally!




After a couple of days cramming reviews for Gabby's 2nd quarter exams, I am now stress free! hee. With so many things on my hand and little time to accomplish things, I am now relaxed since the little girl will take a 10 days vacation from school. haah. This means waking time will be 6 a.m and I can have more "me" time in the morning! I'm so glad that Gabby is very cooperative as she answer all the reviewers that I made for her. I just hope that she'll make it up this time! Next week is Hubby's birthday, I'm still thinking of what gift to give him this time since I don't have enough budget yet for the bracelet that he likes. besides, we'll be having events and activities to attend to this Halloween and we will be very busy for sure!

1 comments:

SHARQUE October 24, 2008 at 2:44 PM  

Hi dez! it seems that both of our hubbies like a bracelet on their bday (my hubby's bday will be next month).. he likes gold bracelet in particular.. what i did is to make a piggy bank (in the office) for that purpose but it's not really a piggy.. i used an empty bottle of alcohol instead.. i just hope it will be enough for the bracelet..

in your case, you only have a couple of days left.. hmmm.. u can buy him a simple silver bracelet? if not buy anything that suits your budget.. i think he will appreciate anything nman.. then on your anniversary or his next bday prepare your savings for the bracelet.. have a nice weekends!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP