My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Why Oh Why?!

>> 10/15/2008



...............Are some people so insensitive?


I don't blame other people if I am having a hard time doing things on my own and if I think situation is getting unfair, I speak up my mind and let the person knew how I feel. I won't leave someone puzzled as to why am I acting a certain attitude. We're not on a guessing game show here and it's like someone's here playing a charade... well, what can I do? I just hate the feeling of indifference and I'm a transparent person. I don't hide feelings most especially if it's my pride at stake... haay, I hate doing negative bloggeries here.. but I need to release my tensions for me to move on... I am living to a standard of not minding other people's business. I know, "To each his own" but it's just so sad that I get affected by others moods' swings...



Hope you're in good mood to join in these conversations:











0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP