My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Early Riser

>> 8/23/2009


... that I am today! Oh well, I wasn't able to finish all my online tasks last night, despite having been able to sleep 4 hours yesterday together with the kids in their afternoon nap. I got tired doing the laundry after eh. But I managed to finish the expiring ones so its just fine to ease around. I could even squeeze in sometime now to peep in to my farm and see if my crops are ready for harvests. hee. I just have to finish these offline tasks before lunch, ironing of our clothes and cleaning the room as I need to review Gabby for their exams tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP