My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Proper Nutrition for Kids

>> 8/25/2009

My friend's daughter is having a problem with her weight, it's already been a year of finding the right formula milk for her but it doesn't fit her still. The mom cannot breast feed the baby since she was on a medical treatment and have been drinking medications that might affect the baby when she breastfeeds. I accompanied her to a pediatrician and she was prescribed to take pediasure which is a nutritional drink with a balance supplement for kids 1 to 10 years of age. I have been reading and hearing good reviews and results of this nutrition drink. I was surprise to find out that AllegroMedical also has this on their site. I would definitely recommend this to my friend to order this one online as it is on a discounted price plus you can get this free of shipping if you purchase $25 or more. She could save a lot instead of buying it here over the counter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP