My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Slow Internet Connection

>> 8/13/2009

I thought it was just only us who are experiencing a crawl in the internet connection yesterday, we have the pldt dsl, though I have read some that some of my twitter buddies are having the same experience, later in the afternoon connection got worst that it would take 49 years to load a page. lol. I wasn't able to finish some of my pending tasks online because of that. Just when I got home and go online, our globelines DSL is having the same slow connection. Oh well, it's all because of the cut in the APCN2 (Asia-Pacific Cable Network 2) Cable which is a undersea submarine telecommunications cable linking several countries in the Asia-Pacific region. It means that its not just us who are experiencing it but our neigboring countries as well (Singapore, Taiwan, China) I remeber same thing happened back in 2006 when the same cable got affected by earthquake in Taiwa. Hope everything turns out well as it has reported that it will be normalized later this evening. Was just amazed to see how people reacted on this, it means that many people are so internet nowadays.

2 comments:

Allan August 13, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

In December 2006 after a submarine cable break such as we have now,it took the rest of Asia less than 48 hours to get back to normal after such a break, it took PLDT over one month to get back to normal and lost the Philippines millions as companies moved out. Lets hope they don't do the same, I stuck with it last time, but if it lasts more than 3 days this time I will move my business out of the Philippines forever. Sorry to all my faithful workers that I will have to lay off but PLDT and their bad service gives me no choice.

Admin November 5, 2009 at 5:42 PM  

I also face the same problem before but than i found this site http://internet-slow.blogspot.com/ It help me improve my internet speed. Try it

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP