My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

friday Fillins # 139

>> 8/28/2009


1. He was a narrow minded person.

2. Reunions with friends and relatives is what I look forward to most this time of year.

3. My best friend is now living in the province, haven't seen her for 9 years.

4. You're so rude! to be honest with you.

5. Appearances can be deceiving.

6. The last person I gave a hug to was DH.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to staying up late to finish online tasks, tomorrow my plans include going to my parents place as it is my mom's birthday celebration and Sunday, I want to rest and relax!

3 comments:

Lulu August 28, 2009 at 2:36 PM  

I don't know but sunday is just a perfect day to just relax...

My entry is here!

Anna August 29, 2009 at 9:26 AM  

good luck on finishing your tasks, i also got a pile to do!

my fill-ins
PinkSplotch

annies home August 29, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

I don't mean to be rude it just happens

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP