My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

In My Life Movie- A Much Awaited!

>> 8/31/2009

The last time I watched a Tagalog movie on big screen was I think 5 years ago! Ahahaha. I am not really a fan eh. Though I get to watch those flicks by John Lloyd and Sarah G. over DVD, " A Very Special Love" and "You changed my Life" and I must say that star cinema movies are quite good in doing quality ones. Saw this on commercial and it really caught my attention... I heard that the highlight of the movie was the "kissing scene" of John Lloyd and Luis Manzano.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP