My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Friday Fillins # 138

>> 8/21/2009



1. I remember, I remember it's my moms' birthday on the 28th.

2. Dear Hanna my dear friend I want you to know that I miss you a lot.

3. Is that my newly bought sandals on the trash!!???

4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of eating too much lol.

5. I'm saving a gift just for you!

6. If I made a birthday list a great party would definitely be on it!!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hitting the sack early, tomorrow my plans include review session with my daughter for next week's exams and Sunday, I want to fiinsh all pending tasks!

9 comments:

BurtonReview August 21, 2009 at 9:36 AM  

ewww exams.. good luck with the crunching. Happy Birthday to your mom!
See my Fill-In at The Burton Review.

Lulu August 21, 2009 at 3:34 PM  

I should resist not eating too much too! lol

My entry

Sherrie August 21, 2009 at 11:53 PM  

Hi!
Great Fill-Ins. Hope your mom has a great birthday! Have a great day!

Sherrie
http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2009/08/friday-fill-ins.html

Nancy Janiola August 22, 2009 at 1:58 AM  

resist the temptation of eating? that's one of my issues too these days :(

YellowRose August 22, 2009 at 5:13 AM  

My mom's birthday's this weekend, happy birthday to yours!

Lizze August 22, 2009 at 6:06 AM  

Happy birthday to your Mom! Good luck with the studying! Hope you all have a great weekend!

Wrighty August 22, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

New sandals in the garbage! Oh no! I hope you were able to save them. Have a wonderful weekend!

GFB August 22, 2009 at 4:19 PM  

exams . . reminds me that I still have lots to marks

wish all the best for your daughter :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP