My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Meaning behind your baby's name

>> 1/28/2008

I remember when Ian & I was thinking of the name we have to give on our first child.It is very important for a person to have a name that you will carry for the rest of your life. it serves as your identification and makes you a unique individual. ther are many factors to consider in naming a child. Others name their child after their parents, or their husbands, there goes the Juniors, III, IV...etc..etc.. Some name their child after their favorite celebrity or characters in a movie, televison, even in books. Some naman, after the Saints and characters in the bible. I personally, even search the internet on baby names meanings & their origins. I thought of the name GABRIELLE since she was a girl. I searched its meaning and i was delighted that GABRIELLE = is a feminine form of hebrew name Gabriel which means "God is my Strength". I chose LOUISSE as her second name. She was fondly called "Gabby" sounds musculine isn't it? Because i want her to be tough & independent as she grows. My second baby is a boy. we named him DOMINIC KAROL Dominic means " belonging to God". her second name Karol was after Ian's late mom CAROL. Since he was a boy we changed the first letter "C" into letter "K"! after all, Pope John Paul's real name was Karol Wojtyla. His nickname is "NICCO" I want "NICKY" sana to rhyme with "GABBY" LOL! but nicco sounds soft naman so ok lang. Because I want him to be a gentle person, for him to express his soft spot qualities! Not for him to become gay naman. Wala lang, i intentionally gave my girl a musculine nickname and my son a gentle name.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP