My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

On feeling Low

>> 2/12/2008

Sometimes, we tend to wallow on negative thoughts and let them ruin our day! Maybe because I was sleep deprived last night. Or because im having this hormonal changes due to incoming Period! I should be back on my goody good mood!!!
I hate to feel this way!!! i don't want to indulge in self-pity... Oh my! What do i do?
I think i need to eat my favorite food. or should i shop later? what about a movie? what else?? ah, I know! I'm gonna sleep early tonight! Hehehe... I really hate this feeling....
Hope to be back in my normal senses ASAP... : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP