My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Life is full of Gratitude

>> 4/01/2008

Thanks Gracie for this Tag!

Sometimes we tend to overlooked the simple/small things that happen in our lives which turn out to be the most important factor for us to be grateful about! hence, I am grateful for:
  • Being in the best of health always!
  • Having Gabby & Nicco! (My adorable kids)
  • My Hubby Ian!
  • A Complete and Happy family!
  • My Job! (it's so hard to find one nowadays)
  • Being able to blog while at work! LOL!
  • Friends!
  • A sound good night sleep always! :)
This are just some of the simple/ small things i am really grateful for! Thank God for he always hear and answer my prayers..

Plsease snag this everyone...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP