My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

1st Wordless Wednesday For 2009

>> 1/07/2009


No More Trees


I wasn't able to join in the last two entries for WW. I was too busy and in a holiday mode that's why. :( Anyway, while kids are having their afternoon playtime at our terrace I was too busy looking for something to take a snap with. I did saw this little bird on a T.V antenna. Such a pity that there are less trees nowadays wherein they can rest and stay with.

2 comments:

Eaton Bennett aka Berenice Albrecht January 7, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

Bird looks right at home on that antenna...but a tree would be more comfy. Happy WW! :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP