My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Friday Fillins-#117

>> 3/27/2009


1. "In a hole in the ground there lived worms."

2. " It made a hell out of me but that ain't no matter."

3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, my tears started falling too."

4. "Release from the hold of the Spanish galleon."

5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and it scares me a lot."

6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, so be careful."

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to updating my blogs, tomorrow my plans include visit my parents and Sunday, I want to hear mass!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP