My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Weekend To Do's

>> 8/22/2009

It's a weekend and there are still many pending tasks on my list. I need to resist temptation in opening my facebook account to avoid checking if my crops are ready to harvest and tending at my farm. LOL! that could wait till I finish all the articles today. I still have tomorrow to give my full attention. heee


  • laundry bedsheets, good thing I was done with our clothes yesterday
  • ironing of clothes
  • review session with Gabby, next week is their first quarter examination.
  • finish online tasks today
It may seem so simple as written but it's physically and mentally draining I tell you. goodluck to me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP