My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Friday Fillins #170

>> 4/02/2010



Happy Easter to all who celebrate it! And...here we go!

1. All you need is Faith and everything will turn out fine.
2.Kid's antics fills me with laughter.
3. Each generation, as it grows up, produces innovation.
4Math. is something I have a hard time dealing with.
5. A trip to boracay is what I need.
6. Finish everything and you get back.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on pending PB, tomorrow my plans include rest and Sunday, I want to attend mass!

2 comments:

Bekah April 3, 2010 at 2:19 AM  

Your list is so much more uplifting than mine. Faith, innovtion, and antics. Thanks for posting. ave a great weekend.

Unknown April 3, 2010 at 2:26 AM  

I have a hard time with math too. Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP