My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Ecotools Brushes and NYX Loot

>> 5/28/2009

I just couldn't wait to get hold of these brushes that I purchased at Makeup Masala. Good thing I was able to get it a discounted price last May 23. where I placed my order since they are on their Memorial day Sale @ 15% off on every item. I even added a NYX lip color HENA. Next in line would be the 6 piece brush set plus the retractable kabuki brush.

EcoTools Bamboo 5-Piece Brush Set

4 high-quality brushes inside a natural cotton & hemp linen bag

• Soft, cruelty-free bristles
• Natural & recycled materials

Set contains:
• Mineral Powder Brush
• Concealer Brush
• Eye Shading Brush
• Baby Kabuki

NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil: Hera


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP