My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Honest Scrap Award

>> 5/02/2009

From Tet! thanks sis.









Honest Scrap Award Rules:

In sum, choose a minimum of Seven (7) Blogs that you find Brilliant in Content or Design to pass on this Award. Then list at least 10 honest things about yourself.

1. I'm such an OC!
2. I am always an early bird. never been late in meetings. :)
3. I love Coffee to bits!
4. I am now addicted with mineral make up and brushes though I don't use it often. lol!
5. I such a night owl these past few days.
6. I hate plastic and pretentious people.
8. I hate it when I see cluttered closets.
9. I love blogging!
10. I sleep most of the time with my eyeglasses on! lol!

Care to share yours Ems, Eds, Betchay, Nancy, Shimumsy, Vannie, Khaye. :)

3 comments:

Vanniedosa May 4, 2009 at 2:19 PM  

thanks for considering me special dez! is mineral m/u really good?

Ozzy's Mom May 4, 2009 at 5:40 PM  

done!

http://www.ozzysmom.com/2009/05/honest-scrap-award.html

Shimumsy May 5, 2009 at 3:02 AM  

THANKS FOR THIS ONE DEZ. I WILL POST IT SOON. TAKE CARE DEAR.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP