My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Win Beauty Products!

>> 5/05/2009

Saw an alert from a twitter buddy that Beauty for a Living blog is giving away a Mika Heart Shu Make Up Brush Set. I love MMU and I love to have these babies! Here's what at stake:




Here are the guidelines:

1. Write about the contest in your blog.
2. Make sure to link your post to this post.
3. Leave a comment informing me of your post.
4. Wait for 7 days because I'll announce the winner on May 7!

The winner will be drawn randomly. Of course, I'll be checking if he/she also did a post on his/her blog first!


The set includes 4 brushes: goat brush for the face, pony and squirrel brush for cheeks, sable and kolinsky brush for eyes, and sable brush for lips.

2nd PRIZE: Jurlique Maintain Balance Introductory Set. This is actually more expensive than the brush case above! This is about P4,000 from Jurlique Greenbelt 5. The kit contains a Balancing Foaming Cleanser, Rosewater Balancing Mist, Daily Exfoliating Cream, Herbal Recovery Gel and Balancing Day Care Cream.

3rd PRIZE: A Shu Uemura Lipstick Holder. This is a super cute case that will hold 2 lipstick tubes. Specially designed with delicate artwork, it also comes with a little mirror for quick touchups wherever you may be!

Good luck! Spread the word! And thanks for joining!


P.S. Yes, I will send the prize anywhere in the world (shipping's on me!) so this is open to everybody in the world. However, if you aren't from the Philippines, I'll have to use regular post which can take up to a month in transit.

1 comments:

Beauty For A Living May 5, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

Thanks for joining my contest. Sooo many entries. Good luck!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP