My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Friday Fillins: #126

>> 5/29/2009




  1. It's cold and refreshing.
  2. rotten tomatoes
  3. My favorite health and beauty product is my moisturizing lotion.
  4. Enjoying a nice long ride.
  5. Well, first of all I would like to thank God for all the blessings coming my way.
  6. DH and her ex; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was really annoying.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to staying up late and finish online pending tasks, tomorrow my plans include laundry and Sunday, I want to rest and enjoy the day!

8 comments:

Anonymous,  May 29, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

rotten tomatoes was my first reaction, too. Have a great weekend! :-)

Marites May 29, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

I need to do more moisturizing lotion nowadays and I'm just too lazy. I have to finish some online pending tasks too. Arggh! But it's cool :D Have a nice weekend!

My fill-ins are here

Ozzy's Mom May 29, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

dreaming of exes? i hate that. have a fun weekend dez!

Life Scraps and Patches May 29, 2009 at 7:09 PM  

I like moisturizing lotion best too. Hope you have a good weekend.

Anonymous,  May 29, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

Great Fill-in, have a happy weekend!

CJ May 29, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

It seems like I'm always doing laundry!

Have a good weekend. My answers are here.

Kath May 29, 2009 at 11:27 PM  

I love the website rotten tomatoes! I love reading their reviews!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP