My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Friday Fillins #123

>> 5/08/2009


ffi

1. Apples are to oranges as spoon is to fork.

2. I don't care and that's all I have to say about that.

3. I think I hear raindrops, it raining again!

4. Philippine flag.

5. Do what you want to do, but don't blame me.

6. The man didn't noticed! and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with dirty stuffs.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having a complete sleeping hours, tomorrow my plans include laundry and stuffs as usual and Sunday, I want to celebrate mother's day with mom and sister!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP