My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Sunday Stealing: The A to Z Meme

>> 5/24/2009




A
  • Are you available? No.
  • What is your age? 31
  • What annoys you? pesky people

B
  • Do you know anyone named Billy? yes. but not his real name though.
  • When is your birthday? 02/11
  • Who is your best friend? Hubby

C
  • What's your favorite candy? fruity flavored
  • Crush? None
  • When was the last time you cried? A week ago

D
  • Do you daydream?: Yes I do!
  • What's your favorite kind of dog? Rotweiler
  • What day of the week is it? Sunday! that's why I'm doing this. lol!

E
  • How do you like your eggs? Sunny Side up please!
  • Have you ever been in the emergency room? yes
  • Ever pet an elephant? Of course not goodness! LOL

F
  • Do you use fly swatters? yes. long before when we were still engaged in food business.
  • Have you ever used a foghorn? no
  • Is there a fan in your room? yes. two of them

G
  • Do you chew gum? rarely
  • Do you like gummy candies? I love it.
  • Do you like gory movies? No
H
  • How are you? Very fine
  • What's your height?. 5'3"
  • What color is your hair? Black

I
  • What's your favorite ice cream? Chocolate flavored
  • Have you ever ice skated? No. but I want to try it
  • Ever been in an igloo? No.

J
  • What's your favorite Jelly Bean? None
  • Have you ever heard a really hilarious joke? Many times. lol!
  • Do you wear jewelry? Occasionally

K
  • Who do you want to kill? Secret
  • Have you ever flown a kite? Yes, when I was young
  • Do you think kangaroos are cute? yes

L
  • Are you laidback? Sometimes
  • Lions or Tigers? Lions
  • Do you like black licorice? No.

M
  • Favorite movie as a kid? E.T
  • Ever shopped at Moosejaw? Where's that? We don't have it here.
  • Favorite store at the mall? Department store


N
  • Do you have a nickname? Yes. I'm Dez
  • Whats your favorite number? 7
  • Do you prefer night or day? Night. peaceful

O
  • What's your one wish? To own a laptop. just one of too many wishes
  • Are you an only child? I'm the fourth
  • Do you like the color orange? yes

P
  • What are you most paranoid about? my hair. its always a mess
  • Piercings? On ears only
  • Do you know anyone named Penelope? Cruz?! the Hollywood actress.

Q
  • Are you quick to judge people? Sometimes
  • Do you like Quaker Oats? I do
  • Know anyone that makes quilts? No
  • Do you think you're always right? Not really
  • Do you watch reality TV? Yes
  • Reason to cry? hurt

S
  • Do you prefer sun or rain? Rain
  • Do you like snow? I wish we have here
  • What's your favorite season? Wet season
T
  • time is it? 7:38 A.M
  • What time did you wake up? 4:00 a.m

U
  • Can you ride a unicycle? No
  • Do you know anyone with a unibrow? Nope.
  • Uncles do you have? huh

V
  • What’s the worst vegetable? Nothing for me
  • Did you ever watch Veggie Tales? No.
  • Ever considered being vegan? Contemplating on becoming one

W
  • What's your worst habit? procrastinating
  • Do you like water rides? yes
  • Ever been inside a windmill? No

X
  • Have you ever had an x-ray? Yes
  • Ever used a Xerox machine? Many times

Y
  • Do you like the color yellow? Yup
  • What year were you born in?: Year of the horse
  • Do you yell when you're angry? I do

Z
  • Do you believe in the zodiac? Not really
  • What's your zodiac sign? Aquarius
  • When was the last time you went to the zoo? March this year during the field trip of my daughter

6 comments:

Rikki May 24, 2009 at 3:04 PM  

Procrastinating seems to be a favourite worst habit. Happy Sunday!

I am Harriet May 24, 2009 at 7:36 PM  

Cruz- good answer.
Enjoy your Sunday!

Hootin Anni May 24, 2009 at 7:40 PM  

E. T. is a great movie to be sure!!!!

Mine is now posted. Do hope you can find time to stop by and read what I had to say today. Happy Sunday.

Lisa G May 24, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

I'm wondering what Moosejaw is myself. Have a happy Sunday :)

Carleen May 24, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

I was in Malaysia during the "wet season" -- actually, it was the monsoon season. I love the rain, probably because we don't get much of it in Southern California, but the rain that comes in the monsoon season in Malaysia is unbelievable! As much as I like rain, that's way too intense for me!

Happy Sunday to you!

Bud Weiser, WTIT May 25, 2009 at 2:40 AM  

I wonder how many people have been in a windmill? Great job. Enjoy the weekend...

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP