My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Friday Fillins #122

>> 5/01/2009



1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is respect for co-workers.

2. I rarely eat clams.

3. When I think of carnivals I think of my childhood years.

4. Daffodils are my favorite spring flower.

5. Things on my desk include Desktop computer, telephone, notepad and pen, camera.

6. The gloomy weather makes me wanna sleep and laze around.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to organize and burn photos to cd, tomorrow my plans include a trip to the grocery and Sunday, I want to rest the whole day!

1 comments:

Life Scraps and Patches May 1, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

I like daffodils, too, because they're among the first flowers up. Have a good weekend.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP