My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Clean Slate

>> 11/24/2009

I love my new template now. So fresh and clean! hope I can come up with a nice header that will suit this blog's theme. It took me a week before I decided to go with this template since choosing from tons of very nice templates is quite a task already. ahaha. Some widgets are still missing since I am not yet done tinkering this theme yet. I need to update my other blogs too. Will share on my next post the photos I took last night during the lighting of Giant Christmas tree in Mandaluyong City Hall. Kids were so amazed at the colorful Christmas lights dressed on the different departments building of the city hall. There are different themes of Christmas Belen plus rides and tiangges are everywhere too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP