My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Friday Fillins #150

>> 11/13/2009


1. The last band I saw live was Parokya ni Edgar.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is gift giving. (if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is scheduled on the 1st 0r 2nd week of December .
4. Thoughts of Holiday season fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear sleeveless shirts.
6. Bagpipes are class of musical instruments.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to staying up late to update blogs, tomorrow my plans include going to the cemetery for our FIL 2nd year death anniversary and Sunday, I want to relax the whole day!

5 comments:

Unknown November 13, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

Nice list! Sounds like a busy weekend.

darly November 13, 2009 at 6:55 PM  

saya nga lagi concert ng Parokya :)
Happy Friday, mine is up too. Check it out!

Pls vote for my daughter ALTHEA INGRID S. BARON (#5 candidate) for the November Pinoy Smile of the Month. Click here to cast your vote. Thanks.

Marice November 13, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

hahah we got the same answert on bagpipes hahaha

have a happy weekend!
u may view mine if u have time

Unknown November 14, 2009 at 1:42 AM  

Great list. Have a good weekend :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP