My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Neno's Award

>> 11/18/2009

It's been quite awhile since my blog received an award. Thanks for this award Rhedge! sorry for late posting. Better late than never, right?!

The Neno’s Award Rules and Regulations:

1. As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.

2. To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.

3. Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.

4. Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.

5. Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.

6. Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.

7. Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.


Will be celebrating my two years in this blogosphere in two months time. I really enjoyed blogging so much, I get to learn new things and continuously harvesting knowledge as I get to meet a lot of blogger/online friends along the way. Not to mention the extra treats I got from the side while I blog.

Feel free to snag this one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP