My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Friday Fillins #151

>> 11/21/2009




1. We need to be extra careful this time.

2. Kids were teasing their Dad and it made me smile.

3. If you want, you can tell me what's bothering you.

4. Need to stay up late because I need to finish my pending tasks.

5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think it will affect quite a number of people .

6. Plenty of gifts for the kids makes for a happy holiday.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to staying up late, tomorrow my plans include going to my daughters school to get her report card and Sunday, I want to just relax!

1 comments:

Unknown November 21, 2009 at 2:55 AM  

It sounds like the kids have a great time with Dad.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP