My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Friday Fillins #152

>> 11/27/2009



1. Wait! Wait, don't forget to buy additional decors for the Christmas village.
2. Shampooing is followed at once by conditioner, hee.
3. The trouble is I am still short with my budget for Christmas shopping.
4. A Thousand many miles away.
5. With a faint pop she jumped out surprise.
6. With problems overwhelming her, everything seems shadowy and ominous.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching PBB live stream hehe, tomorrow my plans include laundry as ever and Sunday, I want to laze around!

Hope all who celebrate it had a Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Unknown November 27, 2009 at 7:18 PM  

Your number 6 sounds like the beginning of a mystery novel. Have a great weekend!

Lulu November 27, 2009 at 10:31 PM  

I also need a day to just laze around

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP