My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

PBB Double UP Addicted

>> 11/30/2009

pinoy-big-brother-double-up-pbb

 

Oh yes! I have been addicted to this reality show, that I could spend up many hours without getting sleepy watching the live streaming online. DH even told me that he could hear me giggle even he’s asleep already or should I say I woke him up with my laughs and giggles while watching PBB, Oh well, I just couldn’t get off with Melai’s funny antics and of course the Melason tandem inside the house. There will be another upcoming storm coming into Big brother's house and  as expected, there will be new twists and turns that is going to happen to the housemates. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP