My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Friday Fillins #149

>> 11/07/2009


1. Plans and schedules needs proper time mangement .

2. I'm happy when things go along with my plans .

3. The last thing I drank was water .

4. One of the most valuable things in my life is my health .

5. I like cheese and pepperoni on my pizza.

6. Dear November, thank you for the memories .

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping early, tomorrow my plans include going to my optometrist to have my eye check up and Sunday, I want to relax!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP