My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

My First and Last Tag

>> 5/26/2008

Thanks Tet and Rocks! Nope this is not my first and it ain't gonna be my last, it's just all about the firsts and last thing that happened in my life. Confusing ba? ahehehe!





First

* First real job: Office Staff
* First screen name: Lourdez
* First funeral: My Grandmother (Father side)
* First pet: Dog (brownie)
* First piercing: Ears
* First tattoo: Birthmark. LOL!
* First credit card: until now wala. bwahahaha!
* First kiss: When I was 22 years old!
* First enemy: hmmn.. i can't remember na. Si Leo?! my childhood gay friend!


Last

* Last car ride: this morning, off to work!
* Last kiss: this morning too, from Nicco.

Tagging: Soreal, Lizz, Juliana, Gracie.

2 comments:

PinayWAHM May 26, 2008 at 10:35 PM  

Hi Dez..

Thanks for the tag. Will do it a bit later....

Enjoy your week.
Juliana

Ozzy's Mom May 27, 2008 at 11:26 AM  

1st kiss @ 22? ahahah..buntis na ako nun. :P

ahahaha:) lourdez ka pla. mawnin dez!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP