My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

PROBLEMS...

>> 5/05/2008

During trying times in my life, I would always ask for God's sign... And he would really answer my prayers. Once, I asked him "Lord, you know that I've done no wrong and I'm really trying to give my best in everything I do. why did you put me in this situation?"


I was really at my lowest that time and trying to find answers... and he did answer me through the book that i saw right beside our bed. I said to myself, " I will turn the pages this book, and whatever i will read will be God's answer to me."



My eyes were in full tears after reading this... I know that God is talking to me!




Every problem is a character building opportunity and the more difficult it is, the greater the potential for building spiritual muscle and moral fiber. Paul said, "We know that these troubles produce patience and patience produces character". What happens outwardly in your life is not as important as what happens inside you. Your circumstances are temporary, but you character will be forever"

The bible often compares trials to a metal refiners' fire that burns away the impurities. Peter said, "These troubles come to prove that you faith is pure. This purity of faith is worth more than gold."

A Silver smith was asked, "How do you know when the silver is pure?" He replied, "When I see my reflection in it. When you've been refined by trials, people can see Jesus reflection in you. James said "Under pressure, your faith life is forced into the open and shows its true colors".



-THE PURPOSE DRIVEN LIFE
Rick Warren

2 comments:

Anonymous,  May 5, 2008 at 1:28 PM  

na linked na kita. thanks! - florence-

Anonymous,  May 5, 2008 at 2:25 PM  

Dez, about cbox. Tsaka ko na ilagay pag matapos na ang exchange links. I have a lot of blogs to manage baka pag sa tagboard di ko ma monitor ang exchange links. _Florence-

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP