My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Hello? Cellphone?!

>> 6/13/2008

I've been convincing my brother to replace his old cellphone as I think he really needs to have a new one wherein he won't be having problems using it. You see, he can't even place a call on it since you can't hear the voice from the other line. It doesn't even suit his personality as it was merely for a text and call function unlike new cellphones that we have nowadays where a phone is just like your pc on hand, musics in it, videos, and so many other functions.

I found Tiga Dua Cellular and would definitely tell my brother to check it out as it would be the solutions to his problems regarding his cellphone. I myself was really excited as I saw that the prices are really low, that is because they do not maintain a physical and electronics gadget shop with expensive rentals and staff cost. I guess it's now time for online shopping! No hazard as you will be having a safe shopping unlike when you go to place somewhere where they sel lproducts that the quality is questionable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP