My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

So wet!

>> 6/24/2008

I know that today is San Juan Day! but I didn't know that I will be going to office as if I was just about off from taking a shower in our bathroom. Para akong sinalanta ni "Frank" .

I looked like this upon arriving at our office...



We were splashed with water along Aurora Blvd. up to near Broadway Centrum by men with piles of water on their hands... the only good thing about it is I got splashed with clean water unlike other passengers who received splashes of water from dirty canals. eeeeeww...... too bad i forgot to take the LRT instead of PUJ.... oh my!

Thanks to the electric fan for drying off my shirt and pants for almost 2 hours including my undies! how's that naman di ba?!.... grrrr...


anyway, take part here ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP