My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Friday Fill-Ins #112

>> 2/20/2009

ffi



1. Give me money and I'll buy a nice sandals. lol!

2. Whenever I eat, my stomach aches. I dont know why!

3. I wish I had a laptop.

4. Carbonara was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.

5. To live in this world is a blessing enough.

6. Other than this one, an online friend's blog is the last blog I commented on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a DVD, tomorrow my plans include visit to parents place and Sunday, I want to iron out all our clothes!

1 comments:

Gill February 20, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

A lap top is also on my wish list! Have a wonderful weekend :-)

My Friday fill-ins are here

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP