My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

January Happenings

>> 2/01/2009

Oh how time flies so fast and January is over. Now its 11 months to go and Christmas is here once again. LOL! what happened this month:


January 1- celebrated new year at my parents place in Sampaloc. went to Tito Rudy's place in the afternoon.


January 4- My other blog My Online World earned its first everPR-1.


January 9- Feast day of the Black Nazarene.


January 16- 1st year blogversary of My Life in this Wonderful World in the blogosphere.


January 22- Gabby's field trip


Kids got sick during the first week of the month. Looking forward for a few positive happenings this love month since it's my birthday month. Hee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP