My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

My EDM Sample kit

>> 4/21/2009




I placed my order last April 1, it did reached the postal office last April 17 and got the parcel noticed last Monday (April 20) . So it took exactly 20 days to arrive from the day I placed my order. Shipping was through USPS First Class International. Shipping and handling fee is $5.30.


Free Sample Makeup Kit

Foundation:

~Warm-Medium Beige Summer
~Warm Sandy Medium
~Golden Medium Deep

Blush: Wake Up Call

Concealer: Intensive Tan

I also ordered a Flat Top Brush for only $10.00

I only paid $15.30 thru Paypal. That is around P750.00 on our money. So cheap yet so satisfied with this set. :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP