My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

To Move Again

>> 4/07/2009



It was seven months ago since I mentioned here our move from our house in Quiapo where I grew up. It was not an easy decision to make since there are so many things that we have to reconsider before my mom decided to finally move out. Moving out from one place to another is not an easy thing most especially if it was a spur of the moment decision. I clearly remembered how very disorganized we are at that time. Packing and sorting of things itself was hard enough since it really takes time to finish doing those stuffs. It was a very stressful experience at that time. And I could not bear to experience the same thing all over again this time. I need to find a very dependable Moving Company this time, and will not add up to our stress with our move second time around this time. I have looked upon different moving company and humboldt stands out among the rest of them, with their being on the industry for quite sometime now, from the top level of people in their company to the lowest level among their employees giving and promising a good service to render is quite a satisfaction enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP