My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

My To Do's for Today

>> 5/30/2009

I am wide awake as early as 2:30 a.m today. I really wanted to sleep more as it rained awhile ago, the weather is too calming, no thanks to bad weather( too hot!) these past few days. But I have too many pending tasks that needs to done as I badly need to meet the deadline for this month end.

  • Laundry
  • pending online tasks
  • head off to my parents place to pick her up as she stayed there for a one week vacation
  • clean our room
  • transfer/ burn photos to cd for my back up copies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP