My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

TGIF!

>> 5/22/2009

.......and my problem here is finally done and over yesterday. I feel relieved and relaxed now. Nicco will be turning 3 on Sunday, May 24. We invited my family to come over tomorrow as we will celebrate Nicco's birthday in advance as Ian will cook this Sunday for a Christening of a baby boy as the celebration and reception will be held here at the house too. I still have some pending tasks to do this weekend and will jot down everything here just so I won't forget.

  • Pay internet and phone bills today- hubby will be the one to do this.
  • Grocery
  • organize the closet and keep the stuffed toys of the kids.
  • prepare lists of ingredients for the menu on Nicco's bday
  • open a savings account @ BPI family savings bank near the office on Monday

Office tasks for today
  • payroll
  • follow up collections
  • update receivables
  • follow up items for warranty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP