My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Body Ache

>> 9/28/2009

is what I have now and a cough too! Still tired from cleaning up the house yesterday. The water subsided only yesterday afternoon, It was really hard cleaning up the mess trying to fix things up but it's nothing compared to what other people have gone through. We were still blessed. I am now here at the office but some of our officemates were absent since they are greatly affected by the flood. Thanks to those who gave words of encouragement, prayed and wished us safety.

1 comments:

PinayWAHM October 1, 2009 at 12:20 AM  

Hi Dez...

It's only now that I started bloghopping that I realize how many of my blogger friends are affected by Ondoy.

Good to hear that your loved ones are safe. Yes, lives are far more important that any of those things.

Stay safe Mommy Dez! I hope you can have as much normalcy as possible in the days to come.

Mommy J

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP