My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Manic Monday #180

>> 9/01/2009



Are you usually late, early or right on time?

~ I am always right on time. but I am late on posting this meme again. LOL! I poromise I'll be on time nex t week. hee

What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or to tell them that you do not love them back?

~The latter one, as it's always hard to hurt others feelings though its unintentional.

Which would you rather have: a high salary or job satisfaction?


~ A Job satisfaction, I know money is important but the convenience, ease and enjoyment of work would definitely equal that of a high salary!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP