My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.lifeinthiswonderfulworld.com
see you there!

Friday Fillins # 155

>> 12/19/2009




1. No, we will NOT be having grand Christmas vacation.
2. Dine in at the old kitchen table.
3. I watched the steam rising from the hot cup of coffee (or tea) and thought: This would really make my day.
4. Everything is going to be okay.
5. I'll take your word for it.
6. I think it's fair at least from my point of view.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to our first time ever, company Christmas party, tomorrow my plans include laundry and party preps and Sunday, I want to finish our Christmas shopping! yey!

2 comments:

beastmomma December 19, 2009 at 3:56 AM  

Good tea or coffee can really make a day wonderful!

Shimumsy December 21, 2009 at 2:18 AM  

wishing you and your family a very merry christmas.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP